English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, |
Foreign or second language instruction today should definitely include computer instruction (online or local software) which can provide visual, verbal, and interactive support. Some foreign language instruction programs will even listen to you and help you with pronounciation.
There are a number of methods of learning foreign or second languages:
- Learning by audio - CDs, MP3s, tapes - often in the car as you drive
- Text books or work books
- Computer or web-based instruction
All of these are useful and foreign language instruction in particular is facilitated by evoking as many learning modalities and styles as possible.
It also helps if you learn languages young.
- What language in the world is less foreign to most people? Or, put another way, what language in the world is spoken by the most people?
- What is the second most popular language?
- What is the most popular language for study as a "foreign language"
Answers: ...coming soon....